This committee shall study and recommend to the faculty policies and standards for the creation, deletion and periodic review of College-sponsored programs abroad and their integration into the curriculum of the College.
- The committee shall:
- advise CIPA on academic policies concerning study abroad and scholarships for study abroad.
- give final approval to the creation, change, or deletion of College academic programs abroad
- approve policies for the transfer of credit for courses completed abroad that are not equivalent to courses taught on campus, and
- approve the addition, change, or deletion, of courses exclusively offered abroad.
- This committee gives final approval to requests/appeals to existing Study Abroad policies.
- de Roode, Jacobus
|Buchholz, Paul||German Studies||2021||Humanities|
|Gillespie, Thomas||Environmental Science||2020||Natural Sciences and Math|
|de Roode, Jacobus||Biology||2019||Natural Sciences and Math|
|Hue, Gillian||NBB||2021||Natural Sciences and Math|
|Freeman, Amanda||Human Health||2020||Social Sciences|
|Davis, David||Political Science||2019||Social Sciences|
|Rueda, Miguel||Political Science||2019||Social Sciences|
|Gouzoules, Sarah||Associate Dean, Office of International and Summer Programs|
|Ochs, Laura||Senior Associate Director of Study Abroad|